Real estate transactions involve an array of legal issues ranging from easements and zoning laws to environmental regulations, construction, and financing. A successful transaction considers not only the land, but also the people and businesses that will occupy the property long after the acquisition is complete.
Close with us. In Confidence.
| Collapse All
- Residential Home Purchases and Sales
Our real estate team's experience with the nuances of the Rochester real estate market enables us to guide homeowners smoothly through the purchase, sale, or refinance of their home. Our focus is on making your real estate transaction as easy and hassle-free as possible so that you and your family can enjoy the outcome. We welcome the opportunity to work with first-time homebuyers and veteran homeowners alike, and strive to ensure your understanding of the process, one step at a time.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Commercial real estate transactions carry unique implications for the underlying business relationships. MCCM's real estate attorneys have the depth of knowledge and business savvy needed to negotiate commercial transactions and avoid costly complications. Our multi-faceted approach to real estate transactions considers issues grounded in property, business, tax, and bankruptcy laws. We have the foresight to prevent disputes and the ability to resolve current issues in land use, environmental regulations, leases and tenancies, and all stages of commercial development. MCCM's attorneys efficiently manage the legal details and coordinate all aspects of the transaction, and allow you to get back to business.
- Our Clients
- Corporations, limited liability companies, and not-for-profit organizations
- Individual homeowners
- First-time homebuyers
- Commercial and residential developers
- Homeowners associations and condominiums
- Landlords and tenants (commercial and residential)
- Our Services
- Purchases, sales and refinancing (commercial and residential)
- Leases and subleases (commercial and residential)
- Commercial development
- Subdivision, zoning and land-use planning
- Easements and licenses
- Resolution of land and boundary disputes
- Negotiation of landlord and tenant issues
- Representation before local regulatory boards